Turkey roulades with quick Creme Fraiche Füllung
There is somehow always a good feeling when you see clearly what you want the next two days, the family cook, and the answer to the question has found "What's today?". For me, the answer is several times a week "poultry!". Because nothing is more versatile in the preparation.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Therefore, today I have another family suitable for poultry-recipe for You, this is for my men and me, in the meantime, at the very top of the popularity scale: Turkey roulade with eggs-Creme-Fraiche filling. Turkey schnitzel is generally an integral part in my poultry to the kitchen, but this time I wanted to do something different with it.
THE TURKEY ROULADES GO EASIER THAN YOU THINK
The Roulade came into the game, I've been thinking a eggs-Creme-Fraiche filling. The power of the Turkey roulade succulent and tasty without being dominant. The filling could I have a slurp by the way each time, so on a Baguette slice or a delicious dark "sandwiches"bread, hmmm. But the only way at the edge. How much You the Turkey rolls with the eggs-Creme-Fraiche filling, the richest, the best, depends a bit how big is Your Turkey cutlets are. If You give a little more stuffing to the Turkey schnitzel, it may well be that something runs out during the frying. But this is not tragic, on the contrary, it gives the sauce a delicious Note. Only the Turkey roulades should let good roll up.
THIN-SLICED TURKEY CUTLETS ARE SUITABLE FOR THE ROLLS
Speaking of rolling up. For the Turkey roulade with Creme Fraiche filling very thinly sliced Turkey cutlets are the best, because you can roll, of course, also better. My experience is that you always get the perfect schnitzel-dimensions, as you wish for this to be so. Therefore, I do not do, as in some cooking books or magazines common gram information for each of the schnitzel is. So, depending on where one buys the poultry and anyone who operates a just is in my experience, the thickness of the Turkey cutlets is different.
YOUR BUTCHER OF CONFIDENCE IS THE POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE DELICIOUS ROLLS
Different people have far different skills, what are the cutting techniques, that's the way it is. But fresh cut has to be in the rule, because the already pre-cut Turkey meat for Schnitzel is almost always too thick. The ladies from my favorite organic poultry supplier, where I buy most of the time, cut the Turkey cutlets for Turkey roulades exclusively with the Hand down. And so I get thin and also very thin. But whether thin or thin-thin, tasty, the Turkey roulades with egg-cream taste-Fraiche filling always. And if You're lucky, Your supplier can cut perfect, thin Turkey cutlets for rolls, then count for four, better six rolls instead of four. The filling is enough for both.
For schnitzel Fans there are my quick shredded Turkey with pineapple or my simple turkeys Gyros pan , like the Greeks.
Turkey roulades with quick Creme Fraiche filling
- 4-6 Turkey cutlets, like Bio - at the dealer thin cut, extra for the Turkey roulades
- 2 eggs, size M - hard-boiled and cut into small pieces
- 50 g Creme Fraiche
- 1/2 TSP mustard
- 2 TBSP chives, fresh - finely cut
- 250 g whipped cream
- 1 TSP granulated broth
- Salt and black or white pepper - for Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil - e.g. sunflower oil, rapeseed oil
- First You put the Turkey cutlets on Your kitchen countertop and spice on one side with salt and pepper.
- Then vermengst You the small sliced hard-boiled eggs with the Creme Fraiche, 1 tablespoon chives , and 1/2 teaspoon of mustard and spice everything with salt and pepper from.
- Then give You the eggs-Creme-Fraiche filling on Your four (or six) Turkey roulade, roll them one after the other one and wrap it with a cord. NOTE: Depending on the size of Your Turkey cutlets are, more or less filling left over. If You feel like you're rich and a bit thicker, and it may be that the filling is leaking when you roast something. But that's not bad and makes the sauce all the more delicious.
- The Oil in a nonstick frying pan and fry the Turkey rolls in it for about 5 minutes around the fry.
- With the whipped cream and then add with 1 Tsp granulated broth seasoning. (If there are no children eat, You could be in front of the cream with a dry white wine deglaze).
- The Whole with a lid for about 15 minutes on medium heat down to a simmer.
- After the cooking time, the rest of the chives into the pan put. Served with rice, potatoes, croquettes, and vegetables fit for example, such as broccoli. I wish You a good appetite!