Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta – easy & fast
Zucchini is in the summer, one of my favorite vegetables and I look forward each year when it is our season again. Then my Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta come up more than once on the table, because it is a very tasty family-everyday life in the court.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
The Zucchini is so versatile and great with other vegetables combined. She has such a delicate taste, what I personally like so much about her.
ZUCCHINI – THE MAIN ACTOR IN THE DELICIOUS PASTA DISH
In my Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta, the Zucchini are cooked soft and together with the creamy whipped Ricotta for a pleasant mouth-feel. For me, the delicious creamy consistency of the sauce combined with the noodles already Soul-Food qualities. Pasta with Zucchini are in my opinion anyway, a harmony rendes Duo.
PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND RICOTTA – EVEN FOR VEGETABLES MUFFLE
Also for children, it is a great court, in addition, quickly made, and the Zucchini is very healthy. Even my son, one of the largest vegetable muffle ever, can't get enough of. Prefer my family and I like Fusilli because it fit very nicely to the creamy sauce, the filling so delicious in the grooves. We call the Fusilli lovingly referred to as "food noodle". You can, of course, any other short pasta-serve with variety of sauce.
ZUCCHINI FROM THE GARDEN – FRESHLY HARVESTED
Fortunately, I'm blessed sometimes with freshly picked Zucchini from a friend. She has created a few years ago, a kitchen garden with vegetables. I'm always happy as can be. The Zucchini season starts in June and can last until October. In all sizes, and they then harvest in the gardens and also a yellow variant is sometimes with it – Oh, You beautiful Zucchini time 🙂 .
Outside of the local Zucchini season, Zucchini are, of course, all year round. My Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta, you can conjure up not only in the Zucchini season is on the table.
For Zucchini Fans will I still have my Zucchini carrots buffer – the delicious vegetable buffer , or my delicious Zucchini cake with almonds and lime.
Pasta with Zucchini and Ricotta - simple & fast
- 400 g FUSILLI - or other short pasta
- 400 g Zucchini - cut into small cubes
- 100 g Ricotta cheese
- 25 g of Pecorino cheese - freshly grated
- 25 g Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 1/2 TSP nutmeg - freshly grated
- 4 TABLESPOONS olive oil - extra virgin
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- 10 Basil leaves - fresh, roughly chopped
- Salt and black pepper from the mill
- Salty pasta water and pasta to the packet instructions to cook. You need for the Zucchini about 3-4 tablespoons of the pasta water.
- As the first of the Courgettes , wash, dry and cut into small cubes. The Basil also wash, chop coarsely.
- In a pan heat the olive oil together with the finely chopped cloves of garlic heat.
- If the olive oil is hot, add the diced Zucchini and the Basil in. A little salt , and with a lid for about 15-20 minutes on a low heat until translucent. Stir from time to time. If the Zucchini from sticking, give You about two TABLESPOONS of warm water. The Zucchini should be nice and even.
- The Zucchini to the cooking time, remove from the stove, with a fork mash. If you want, You can You to Garnish a few whole pieces to one side.
- The Ricotta in a large bowl in which the noodles to fit, and it with a whisk until creamy.
- Then the Parmesan, the Pecorino and the grated nutmeg into it.
- Everything is well mix together , and to taste salt as needed.
- Now the Zucchini in and about 3-4 tablespoons of the hot pasta water and mix everything together.
- The drain the pasta and dripping wet to the cream in the bowl, add everything together and mix. Salt and black pepper from the mill enough.
- I wish you a good appetite.