Pasta shells with leeks, ham Sahnesoße
Pasta shells with leeks, ham, cream sauce is one of the favorite foods of my son. He insisted that I record it in my Blog. "The taste of children, Mama, I know!", he has assured me.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
My husband and I find it also very tasty and, therefore, it is at the end of the day, a quick Alternative for a family dinner.
A GREAT EVERYDAY FOOD: PASTA SHELLS WITH LEEKS, HAM, CREAM SAUCE
The court is created in a very classic way. It was one of those hectic days where I had to cram the evening of mouths to feed. I checked what I had in stocks since. Fortunately, two leeks, which I had brought with me on the market. So one thing led to another. Today, shell is one noodles with leeks, ham, cream sauce of our Top favorites of the fast family recipes. And I all Three have to say that we are big leek Fans.
Little tip: If You the court, You can just cut in half for the Kids in progress the amount simply.
Quick and delicious dishes not only for children are my chicken sliced with Curry-cream sauce, and my Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce and my fast pans of lasagna with Trick-Béchamel.
Pasta shells with leeks, ham, cream sauce
- 350 g pasta shells
- 2 rods leek - cleaned and diagonally sliced
- 200 g of cooked ham, skim - in the piece or in slices (what is there)
- 200 ml cream - 30% fat
- 200 ml of milk - 3,5% fat
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1 TBSP canola oil - e.g., Rapso
- 2 TSP granulated broth - deleted
- Scatter cheese - such as Parmesan, Emmental
- In a large pan of salted water for the pasta and fasten it according to package directions cooking.
- Clean the leeks and about 1 cm thick, oblique slices.
- The ham cut into cubes.
- The Butter and the canola oil I take together in a pan (always use the Wok pan) carefully, and the leeks add. About 3 minutes to sauté, so that it is still slightly crisp.
- The 200 ml of cream. Then You Cup the bowl of Cream as measuring, filling him to the brim with milk and put them in the pan. With the 2 TSP granulated broth, seasoning and 5 minutes until fine.
- After You give the ham and the Whole of 2 minutes to a simmer.
- At the end to taste and to taste with salt and pepper seasoning.
- Depending on my mood, I Serve the Sauce over the pasta or mix the pasta directly with the Sauce.
I wish You a good appetite!
- TIP: If the sauce is too liquid and You have no time for Canning, then I recommend You Thicken with cornstarch: 1 TBSP meat and 1 TBSP water until smooth sauce, give strength, and again about 2 minutes simmer. Finished. I'm on the court always. We like it better when the sauce is slightly thick liquid.