Juicy hazelnut cake without flour
When you browse in old recipe collections, that is each Time like a trip to the past, in the own or in another's. My step-mom and I do, once in a while, because she has a incredibly large pool, which is always exciting and inspiring. This hazelnut cake came to me without the flour in the hands, and I wanted to share with You this unusual "cake without flour"recipe in any case.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
The journey of this recipe back in the 60s. To a stately castle in the Frank country. My Stiefoma was friends with the assistant to the count, who later became his wife, and, consequently, to the Countess – Cinderella can greet 😉 .
My Stiefoma went with her friend in the castle and most of the times, the delicious hazelnut cake was served without the flour. As far as the recipe is enough back in time that my step-mom doesn't know, unfortunately. My Stiefoma got it anyway, from the castle cook handed over and from then on, she baked the cake recipe, slightly changed, is also home on a regular basis. She added, however, Rum and Lemon zest.
A CAKE WITHOUT THE FLOUR AND BAKING POWDER
I have both omitted, especially because of the rum. This is nothing 😉 for our son and I didn't like the lemon in it. Also, I have halved the quantity as I found it to be lush. If You want to give a big company or a cake sale with the hazelnut cake without flour, then double the amount 😉 just take . By the way, in the hazelnut cake without flour, no leavening agent comes in, such as baking powder, so the liquid level in Your cake, the final cake height. The cake bakes, as it is.
A SIMPLE CAKE – THE JUICY HAZELNUT CAKE WITHOUT FLOUR
The hazelnut cake is not made ultra-simple and fast what is not important. My personal iTüpfelchen the combination of the delicate, bitter-chocolate glaze and hazelnuts. Hazelnuts and chocolate are always a dream couple, the one we know since the Nutella is 😉 . The crisp chocolate layer to fit nuts taste just wonderful to the succulent hazelnuts. But of course, You can just as well be the dark chocolate glaze for another to replace it. Or You can use powdered sugar as a Topping, which is also very tasty.
The juicy hazelnut cake without flour is not taste a strong treat of in spite of the powder quantity of sugar to be sweet. The powdered sugar makes it again fluffy and my impression is, because he connects the jaws with the nuts. My step-mom used for the recipe by the way brown sugar and only half of the specified amount. You can use the hazelnut cake safely for a few days keep. For my taste it is even better from day to day, and juicy, because he draws beautifully.
As an Alternative to hazelnuts, you can use fine ground walnuts or ground almonds!
For streusel cake Fans, I recommend You use my simple sprinkles bottom of cake with Apple.
Juicy hazelnut cake without flour
YOU NEED A SPRINGFORM PAN WITH 24 CM DIAMETER. AT 26 CM AND LARGER, THE CAKE WILL BE FLATTER.
- 250 g hazelnuts, ground - Alternatively: walnuts or almonds, ground
- 250 g icing sugar - finely sifted
- 5 eggs, size M - 4 egg yolks; 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- 1 Packet Of Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Pinch Of Salt
- 1-2 Bag Of Cake Frosting, Dark Chocolate
- 1 handful of whole hazelnuts - for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat preheat.
- Now disconnect You 4 eggs into 4 egg yolks and 4 egg whites and give the 5. Egg as a whole egg to 4 egg yolks.
- The ground hazelnuts vermengst You with the sieved icing sugar, the vanilla sugar and the pinch of salt in a bowl.
- The 4 egg yolks with the whole egg with a whisk vigorously until frothy. The egg whites until stiff.
- The fluffy scrambled egg yolks/whole egg under the dry hazelnut-ground and with a wooden spoon to stir vigorously. Here, You'll need to claim the biceps a little, since the mass is cumbersome. The hand mixer helps unfortunately only conditionally, because the mass buries itself in the whorls. The same applies broom the snow.
- After saving , You the stiffly beaten egg whites under the nut-mass until it is smooth.
- Now the mass into a buttered Springform pan fill. Please notethat mass is not on (is no raising agent in it), it is only baked through, which means the level in Your Springform pan remains. Say, the larger the Tin, the flatter Your cake.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees top/bottom heat on the second shelf from the bottom for about 45 minutes to bake. The "Swab test" , which means with a wooden stick in the cake, sting and if not mass in it is liable to he.
- The cake to cool and the coated in chocolate and sprinkle with hazelnuts to decorate.
- I wish You all the best and let You taste it.