Basil Pesto Tortelloni in a lemon sauce
[Contains advertising] My little goddaughter has recently become just 2 years old. When I look at him and with him together, also come the memories of the time when my Boy so small. Much I have forgotten unfortunately, I must confess, even though I never wanted this! A lot of that is me but also fortunately, into the mind. Especially the things that have challenged me personally, and I have grown as a person that I am.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
I know exactly how he learned his shaky two legs, just run, constantly, the environment, wanted to explore and felt each floret had seen, and each stone wanted to be three times turned over. In all situations, as I honestly had no time for it. For me this was, in fact, "The discovery of slowness". Something I didn't know until then, because for me there were only "100" and the extremely rare step of pace.
What I want to say. I also learned from him so incredibly much! To be especially patient with my environment, but mainly with myself . That you can learn from their own children and to grow with them is, for me, by the way, one of the most beautiful experiences, if you raise a kid.
However, there are areas in my life, because I still have it, not so with the patience and the leisure and ever. When eating, for example, when it comes to the preparation of homemade pasta, especially the filled variations, such as ravioli, Tortelloni, and co. These activities, my patience strained thread very 😉 .
IF IT IS TO FAST TO GO PRODUCTS FROM THE REFRIGERATED SECTION ARE SIMPLY IDEAL
Therefore believe me in the case, prefer the delicious products available to buy in the refrigerated section. My latest discovery are the Basil-Pesto Tortelloni of stone house. They are filled with Basil Pesto and to buy it only recently. The idea for this filling, I like it very much, because pasta combined with a Basil-Pesto is already an unbeatable combination. The Pesto filling, and the Basil-Pesto Tortelloni is also very well done and aptly, I think. Really tasty.
BASIL PESTO TORTELLONI IN LEMON SAUCE – LIKE IN BELLA ITALIA
I had to combine pleasure, in the context of this recipe development, the new stone house Tortelloni with a creamy, velvety sauce. A complements the flavor of the Basil Pesto is nice. I opted for a lemon sauce, because I find that the lemon flavor blends uniformly wonderful with the Basil-Pesto Tortelloni. Classically, as the Italians do now and then, I thickened the Sauce for the Basil-Pesto Tortelloni fresh egg yolk, a little cream swirled,. Because nothing in my view makes a Sauce thick and creamy.
Another delicious and quick Pasta dish next to my Basil Pesto Tortelloni in lemon sauce is my spinach-ravioli Frittata. Of stuffed Pasta in quite a different way used.
Basil Pesto Tortelloni in a lemon sauce
- 600 g Basil-Pesto Tortelloni - brand stone house
- 1 small organic lemon, juice of - in addition, some abrasion to Serve
- 3 egg yolks (size M) - very fresh!
- 500 ml of vegetable broth - homemade or stock cube
- 100 ml cream
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 50 g pine nuts - toasted
- 1 handful of Basil leaves - for Garnish
- 1 pinch of Black pepper and nutmeg - To Taste
- The 500 ml of vegetable broth You together with the lemon juice in a large saucepan for about 12-15 minutes, simmer until the volume approximately to the half of reduced has.
- During this time, the pine nuts in a pan without fat, add the Basil leaves, wash, dry and both side make.
- In addition, You use the time and seperate the 3 eggs, vermengst/verquirlst the 3 egg yolks with 100 ml cream and season with a pinch of nutmeg and pepper. Add the grated Parmesan to deploy.
- When the broth with the lemon juice, boiled down is, You will reduce the heat of Your stove on a lower level (I'm level 2 of a total of 9), and stir the egg-cream mixture into it.
- Directly after You lift the Basil-Pesto Tortelloni , as well as the Parmesan under the sauce and turn the heat so that the Tortelloni with sauce while hot (it is allowed to VAPE) but not a simmer! In the case of my stove for this dish , the stage 5 of 9.
- Now You put the lid on the pot and leave everything for 10 minutes, the Basil-Pesto Tortelloni 't draw to, but also so that the Sauce thickens.
- Best on pre-heated plates and serve immediately. With black pepper from the mill , and Basil leaves and the toasted pine nuts to garnish. For all who like it even lemonlike, a bit of lemon zest and serve. I wish You a good appetite.